2018/07/31

Moved Blog Sites

Hi everyone,

I have decided to move my blog to another name. There are a few reasons that I chose to do this. The main one is that I do not want to continue to use the name of my beloved friend and pet rabbit, BunBun in association with my art work. I feel that I don't want to continue putting her name on my things when her physical presence is no longer in my life anymore. If you did not read my blog for very long, BunBun passed away May of 2016. 

The second reason is that I don't want to end up changing the name of my blog or online presences after graduating from university, so I am doing it now. 

Please visit me on the new blog address:  http://missmiraclestarfish.blogspot.com/ 

From,
Tara Maricle 

P.S. I will to delete the content on this blog over time

No comments:

Post a Comment